Beginning in January 2018, our residential service will be moving to dual stream collection with a Paper Stream and a Container Stream. A breakdown of what materials should go in each stream can be found here.
The service includes:
- Biweekly curbside collection of all household recycling
- Material must be on curb by 7:00 am morning of collection
- Free 14 gallon blue bin upon sign up
- 4 large clear bags, restocked after each collection, for Container Stream materials
- Yellow Bag for Paper Stream materials
- No limit on the amount a household can put out on the curb
- Only $20+GST/month
Requires a Visa, Visa Debit, or MasterCard.
For prepayment plans that can be paid with cheques or etransfer, please email Taylor direclty.
To stop receiving the service, clients need to call or email Taylor stating the intent to cancel. Collection will continue until the end of the payment period. The payment account will be deleted immediately, while the email address will be taken off the reminders mailing list and street address taken of the collection list after the last collection.
Full or partial refunds will not be given. Rather, collection will continue until the end of the payment period.
Whitehorse Blue Bin Recycling collects, stores and uses personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. All personal information is stored on secure servers. Whitehorse Blue Bin Recycling will not release personal information to any third-party organization.