Sign up today by filling out the form below. An email with additional information, such as when to expect your bin and bags and first collection night, will be sent by the end of the next business day.
The service includes:
- Biweekly curbside collection of all household recycling
- Material must be on curb by 6:00 pm on collection nights to ensure collection
- Free 14 gallon blue bin upon sign up
- 4 bags, restocked after each collection
- No limit on the amount a household can put out on the curb
- No sorting necessary, all recycling goes into the bags
- Only $20+GST/month
To stop receiving the service, clients need to call or email Taylor stating the intent to cancel. Collection will continue until the end of the payment period. The payment account will be deleted immediately, while the email address will be taken off the reminders mailing list and street address taken of the collection list after the last collection.
Full or partial refunds will not be given. Rather, collection will continue until the end of the payment period.
Whitehorse Blue Bin Recycling collects, stores and uses personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. All personal information is stored on secure servers. Whitehorse Blue Bin Recycling will not release personal information to any third-party organization.